Sunday, November 7, 2010

News Bullets 7 November 2010

Just an excuse to make a bulleted list:

  • I've been surfing around looking for any little news on SuperHero Quest. Nothing new so far.
  • Found the official SHQ Twitter page. No tweets since the beginning of October.
  • Still grinding away at getting the Shaman class. There's got to be an easier way! Look at my guide and see if you have any hints yourself.
  • Updated my SHQ page with what little I have. Added Twitter feed.
  • Do you know of any active Artix Entertainment blogs out there? Please let me know so I can update my blogroll.
  • Built my way back up from 70,000 gold to 600,000 by kicking the crap out of Eugene the Unfortunate Grinding Dwakel.
  • I'm going to buy the AE 2011 wall calender. Mostly because it contains a code for the Chronomaster class.

No comments:

Post a Comment