Wednesday, January 5, 2011

AQW Sandsea and Bupers Camel Release

Things are getting exciting in AQW! This week we'll finally see the opening of a new zone, the Sandsea. We also get to see for the first time ever Bupers Camel. This legendary mythical beast has been roaming the back woods of Greenguard Forest granting mod status to anyone who can find it.

Along with the new zone will come new shops and- this is exciting- consumable food! Get your bag space expanded because you'll be able to buy equippable food items that will give you buffs. A new element to the game! Yesh!

Here's something really exciting: Beleen mentioned one of my characters in the design notes! My second-favorite character, Loki Bloodstone, is mentioned along with a really bad picture I did of Bupers Camel on my AQW page. This is more exciting than when I won a DF screenie contest way back in March, 2007.

It looks like I have a lot of work to do in AQW because I have three armors I need to rank up. My Evolved Clawsuit is not even enhanced yet. My Shaman is rank five and my Chronomancer is rank six. Lots of work to do there!

No comments:

Post a Comment